summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 24, 2008

frost on the pumpkins

frost on the back yard...
and frost on our screen door.... frost on the chair Joseph put in the tree in the front yard....

frost on my nice Inglesina Zippy left out in the front yard overnight - oops!!!


Camille can ride a bike....






Look mom, no hands!


Needless to say, it is chilly here. Today is forecasted to be clear and sunny, and not too chilly. The kids want to go pumpkin picking. We need some groceries. Can I combine the two things? Bring 10 or 12 kids to the grocery store? Then to the pumpkin patch? hmmmm......and I want to get more apples. Other direction.....this apple place I have gone to sells large paper grocery bags full of apples, all varieties, for $5 a bag. We have gone through 4 bags so far. We are getting spoiled. And now they are almost gone....


Whatever we end up doing today, I am praying that I can be patient. And hear what God is saying to me. Then it will go well.




4 comments:

Cassandra said...

OMG at the frost! i cant believe its gets so cold there in the fall ! We are lucky to get frost in the middle of winter....

I hope you had a good day, and had lots of fun at the pumpkin patch,
Thanks for the birthday wishes too :-)

Cassandra xx

Peta said...

Hi Della.I never said he remembers our anniversary. When we have the usual 'I cant believe you forgot our anniversary' banter he then realises its my birthday the next day and makes a piont of getting me something nice on his way home from work. (yes I deliberatly picked that date for our wedding for that reason.)
I love your photos of the frosts, they remind me of when I was growing up in the country (we tend not to get frosts here on the coast), just bueatiful.

Renata said...

Wow that is a good frost! We get ours in the middle of winter, but rarely in autumn!

Bobbie-Jo said...

Love the chair in the tree. Looks like our place. :)