summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

just some fun with rosie

Mali and I had fun brushing Rosie....then we bugged her a little. Rosie is a bad girl. She still nips at Mali, but not at me.
Rosie is eight months old, she is still a puppy. She is much calmer than she used to be, but she still gets unreasonably excited to see any given person at any given time.




She looks like a big stuffed animal....








After these pictures were taken, she went outside and got all muddy.
Today was a productive day. I sort of drill-seargented my younger girls into cleaning their room really well, as my special tribute to Veterans Day. I helped them. I could not believe how messy their closet was already. It seems like I just spent the day in there not very long ago. We sorted the hair ponies and barrettes and the Barbie shoes and pennies and markers and dollhouse stuff and pencils and purses and papers and undies....we sorted and cleaned and vacuumed....and their room looks nice and organized. Then I made the mistake of going into Charlotte Claire's room, which I just cleaned recently too, and lo and behold: all the things they were going and putting in there while we were cleaning were all in a pile in the doorway! Dishes and cars and doll clothes and Duplos. I cleaned that room, too. It was not too bad, but it still took a good half-hour. Then I vacuumed in there and in my room and in the hall...and it was time for lunch.
Now lunch is over and cleaned up and Camille is in her nap, Paul is taking a run, (I walk, he runs), Mali and Margaret went shopping with my sister Cheryl and her daughters Ellen and Audrey. (I wanted to go, but it is Ben's birthday, and Paul is home today...).
Joseph is playing guitar, Abigail is doing church work on her computer, and Jon is playing house with Charlotte Claire. Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, and Sonja are in Kathryn and Margaret's room having a hard time getting along. Aaron is doing homework, and Sam is probably playing video games in Joe's room.
And now I am going on my walk. I do not feel like it. I am comfy right here in my comfy chair. But off I go....I cannot lose my resolve after only one day!! Not again, anyway.....






5 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

My husband has those same exact polar bear PJ pants that Mali is wearing!!! LOL Well, I'm sure his are much larger.....I got them for him on clearance for around $3 last year to match a set of PJ's Reiss has that have polar bears on them. That's Reiss...EVERYTHING has to match Daddy's stuff.

Robin said...

Rosie is such a sweetie!! That puppy stage is hard to get through but they are worth all the effort!

FLmom7 said...

Maybe it's just the pictures, but Rosie looks huge! She is very cute. Good for you for trying to stick to walking!

Martha said...

What a cute little teddy bear you have! Wait until the snow flies and she comes home covered with snowballs!!!

Cassandra said...

Look how big Rosie is now. She looks like so much fun (and so much work!)