summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, November 9, 2009

oops.

I find myself saying that too much. Sonja just showed me the beautifully bound cookbook produced by the second graders.....recipes from each child, all compiled by the teachers....and oops, I remember Sonja telling me we needed a recipe...and I remember MEANING to get to it, then I totally forgot....until just now when she showed me the book. Oops. I told her I was sorry....but. Ouch.

Jonathan is supposed to decorate a construction paper turkey....and I HAVE to remember to help him with it.

I spent three hours in the kitchen today making 4 apple pies. We are having pork chops and stuffing and mixed veggies and then, apple pie....it smells heavenly in here. I cut up some of the chops and poured Frank's hot sauce/butter over them...better than wings. It is time to eat now, I just took a quick put-my-feet-up break, which is over now....

3 comments:

Martha said...

I think all moms have plenty of "oops" moments. Too bad kids have such great memories, but good thing they're so forgiving. (Right, Hannah?)

Anonymous said...

mmm! That food sounds so good!

Ellen said...

I remember my first big ooops.....the night the tooth fairy didn't come! Talk about ouch!! I love your blog!