summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, November 7, 2009

a very good day indeed!

Mali found this train..she wants it for Christmas....
K-Mart after the Chinese Buffet is just the thing. We gave Sam to our friends, and took Phoebe...Jon is showing her a neat toy.








Our friends met us at the restaurant...they have eight kids and brought them all. I brought ten of ours. We used our 50% off coupons, for my kids and I it was less than $30, with a tip!



Margaret and Charlotte Claire





Sam with Mali






This was taken at home...I just thought it was cute....








Two pretty girls.







Camille and Margaret

After K-Mart, the dollar store. If you haven't taken 10 kids into the dollar store with the promise that they can each get something, you have missed out on one huge headache! They change their mind, they ask if maybe they can please get two things, they ask if they can get something additional just in case this thing breaks...I don't know why I torture myself...wait, I do - it is great fun!
After that, any wise and practical person would head home...but, we needed dishwasher soap, cat food, toothpaste and milk. $90 later, and we had that and much much more.....
Now we are home, Camille the sweet birthday girl is in bed, and Mali has a fever of 100. We didn't celebrate the birthday yet, we are doing it tomorrow when everyone is home. The girls are going to make a cake tonight, but they are playing cards.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute, even the older ones even if they don't want to be called cute LOL

My little guy Adrian has that same gray camo coat too :)

Charlie said...

I love that picture of Camille and mali with their tongues out. Too cute!

M said...

Seriously you have a crazy gorgeous family. I don't think it's sane or normal to have that many good looking and well behaved and normal and also extraorvinary small (and not so small!) peeps! You're amazingness as are they.

And two large families in one gathering? You guys rock! And, um, how the HELL did you manage to eat for less than $30 feeding 10 of your peeps? Holy! CRAP! I'm in awe!