summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

pictures

I enjoyed looking at these in the hall at school the other day. One kid was thankful for his lunchbox and backpack, another for "walking in the rain"....It would be way too much fun to be a kindergarten teacher. Sonja's turkey was saying not to eat him because his skin is dry and he has worms in his tummy. He said to have hot dogs instead. I am not convinced.


Paul reading to Jonathan and Charlotte Claire (looking pretty in the 6th or 7th outfit of the day, a nice summer gingham dress). The picture is blurry because I was taking pictures in the kitchen and sneaked this one in.


Camille Anaya doing what she loves best. Anything that involves water, particularly running water.



I do not know what Kathryn is doing in this hat, but she sure matches her big brother Benjamin.
Samuel James....









Ben trying to get a smooch from Camille....






Suzanne and Camille







No comments: