summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

pictures

Mirielle in the nice apron she got from her cousin Liz for Christmas last year...thank you, Aunt Kim...
This picture of Charlotte Claire has me wondering, WHAT the HECK is going on in the background? Two pretty girls...Mirielle and Camille




Mirielle was so nice to let Evelyn help roll out the crusts. She made three pumpkin, two lemon merangues, two chocolate, two blueberry (which were frozen, cheat-y pies), and one pecan pie. I almost stayed home today. Almost. But then I remembered I never got any black olives for tomorrow. Or pickles. So off I went. Abigail, Kathryn, Sonja, and Jonathan went along too. We went to BJs, and got some good coupon items. I picked up a four-pack of frozen pizzas, which we had to limit to two pieces each. We had carrots and dip and chips with it. We just didn't feel like making dinner after spending so much time in the kitchen today...ha. I didn't make any pies, Mirielle did.
I bought the movie, "Up", and we watched it tonight. I told the kids I had a surprise movie, and I sneaked it in....then I passed out treats, and we settled in to watch it. Jonathan was scared, Sonja was a bit spooked, Charlotte Claire switched pushpops with Camille and gave her the bitten one, and there was mayhem. So I got Camille another one, which was so not fair, according to a few kids who also wanted another one. Then she fell and dropped it right into Rosie's mouth. Anyway, the littler kids don't just sit and be quiet. And I happened to really like this movie. Oh well.
The older kids are still all up and I am once again distracted....oh, my sister agreed to write some things here when I am gone. That should be veerrry interesting!




4 comments:

Book Lover said...

oh my goodness, Mirelle and Camille look exactly alike!! Maybe Camille will turn out to be such a great helper like her sister. You guys look like your having too much fun:))

Kim Chrisman

FLmom7 said...

The same thing happens at our house whenever we try to watch a movie together, the little kids never watch it. Even if it's a cartoon little-kid type movie, they usually won't sit for long. Anyway, I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

what was jon scared of in the movie? I just watched it and am trying to figure out what the scary part was...LOL!


This is Holly, not Ashley...too lazy to change log ins. :)

16 blessings'mom said...

Holly, the scary parts for Jon were the dogs, the bad guy who was hunting Kevin, and when the old man threw everything out of his house to go save the boy scout kid. It is intense for children, I think. Sonja was even a bit nervous. I loved it though!