summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mr. Darling is coming over!!!

Camille likes playing dollhouse.....she does not like wearing clothes. Rosie looked so nice in her green fangs. The boys have fun with her, hopefully not too much fun.

Pie, pie, pie....too much sugar on top, but this was the best apple pie ever. The apples were tart enough that it was not overly sweet.....so the sugar on the crust was okay.


Anyway, Mr. Darling is our plumber's name. If he reads this, or his wife or kids, don't be embarrassed, I am glad he is coming to visit!! He is supposed to be here in three minutes, but I am hoping he will be a little late since I am sitting here amidst the mess, eating pie for breakfast....oops, here he is!

6 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

The more you tell about Camille, the more I think she and my Milla are soul sisters. Their names are similar. Neither likes to wear clothes. In some photos, they even look similar.....

cheryl said...

Mr. Darling is one of Bill's customers.. does he know we are sisters? I do love his name, though.. I wonder what his wife calls him.

16 blessings'mom said...

Well, Cheryl, I am calling him darling right about now....

About Milla, which is a lovely name, do you pronounce it Meela or Mill-a? Too bad we couldn't get them together to play.

mommeeof10 said...

I hope he is able to fix your water problem. A friend had a similar problems several years ago. They found out that their well was 300 ft deep, but the part of the pump in the well was set at 150 ft. Once the plumber extended the water lines and lowered the pump part to 250 ft, their water problems were resolved.

Virginia Revoir said...

I loved the green fangs! Haha! Also, I am thinking about getting my two girls a big dollhouse with accessories that look just like that for Christmas. I think they will love it, especially my two year old.

AUTISMOMMA said...

Della - Milla is Mee-la and you are one of the very, VERY few people to pronounce it correctly. I thought I was picking a pretty name and spelling it in a way that would not be difficult for people to pronounce. Alas, I was wrong. Oh well, not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time I'm wrong.