summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

pictures....

This is Rosie, being forced to lie down in the kitchen because she wouldn't leave poor Jon alone...she was chasing the remote control truck....
Suzanne likes to keep busy. She wrote all different words on these small pieces of paper, so she could arrange them and make sentances.

Jon was thrilled with his new truck....
Wow...Kathryn took these pictures of him...

The camera disapeared soon after this....we couldn't find it anywhere. Then I found it today, sitting on the shelf where I keep it. When I looked at the pictures, mystery solved: Benjamin had it. There were some nice new profile pictures of him.
Sam is eating waffles, Joseph popcorn. These big boys are never full.




2 comments:

Archer's Mum said...

i have recently discovered your blog, thank you for keeping me entertained during my 8wk old sons night feeds. i love hearing about your family, its like reading a novel and getting to know the main characters.

cheryl said...

I KNEW you should write a book!!!