summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, March 1, 2010

my handsome boys

I went out and about this afternoon with two of my five handsome sons. Aaron went because he dropped his new phone and it broke and he had to send it in to the company. He wanted me to mail it, I said, "You want to mail your phone, you come with Mommy"....hee. What a clever way to get my shopping-hating teenage son to come with me. Joseph here had different motives. He wanted to drive the big van. He wants his license and wants as much experience as possible. Since we were leaving all the little ones home, I thought he might drive....he did okay, I only got a few gray hairs. I had my foot pressed down and I held on to the dashboard....oh, is there anything more nerve wracking than being a passenger with a permit holding teenager?
We had fun at BJ's. The boys were happy because I got muffins, there was a $2 off coupon. Joseph actually drove home and ate a muffin at the same time. I also bought fruit snacks because Camille had the idea today that she wanted some, and she searched everywhere for them. I told her over and over that we didn't have any, but she thought if she just kept looking, she would find some. She said, "I have a idea! I will look in THIS cupboard!", as if they would appear because of her good idea. She was pretty happy when I brought them home.
Well, Samuel is going to pass out the peanut M&M's now, and I have lots of Friday folders to look at because of the snow days last week.....

No comments: