summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, August 14, 2010

beach again....

Suze and Jonathan ....all that work, just to stomp on them.
the girls....

Camille and Charlotte Claire...





Dancing on the picnic table...




Kathryn Grace

















Camille











She got someone's soda, and it made her cough...












































And it is so sunny, Mom!










Charlotte Claire






Paul....he finally got to the beach this year....


Emily and Camille

The waves were much bigger than the other day....we swam and jumped and splashed and played in those waves, for hours. I was out there by myself for about 45 minutes. I got my exercise and had lots of fun at the same time. Sometimes the waves were so big they crashed right on my head when the water was thigh deep.....
This time I remembered the coffes thermos for the ride home, and Paul was thankful for that. It was another nice summer day....









































































No comments: