summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 22, 2010

rainy day, no plans...

And no church today...there is a band weekend going on. The rain makes it so cozy in here. I took Miss Rosie-the-bad-dog out this morning, we only went as far as the paper box (I love the Sunday paper, all the ads...and coupons...) She doesn't mind the rain, but was agreeable enough to coming back in. I usually take her out without her leash, since we have lost every single one of them....the kids like to play "doggy" with their stuffed animals. I praise her to the skies when she listens to me, I love how she wags her whole body with joy when I pat her and tell her how good she is.



Sonja, Jon, Charlotte Claire, and Camille had ice cream for breakfast. See, the older kids are the main ice-cream eaters. They will come out with an overflowing mug or a cereal bowl full in the evening, then there isn't enough to serve to the younger kids.....so when one of the little girls asked this morning for ice cream, full well knowing that she wasn't getting it, I decided WHAT THE HECK. So they had ice cream. Now they are setting up a whole dollhouse village. I might just get down on that floor, it looks like so much fun. I told them if they set up a nice one, I will take pictures for Daddy.



Heck, I think I am going to help them set up...not PLAY, exactly, just help them...ha.

No comments: