summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, August 29, 2010

pictures of ALL of the kids!!!

I had a brilliant idea this evening, as we ate our grilled burgers with fresh tomatoes and pickles, and sweet corn with butter, and hot sausage...that we should take a picture of the kids since they were all here! (we had a full table, there were three friends here, too...)As one of them scrambled to wash her hair, several to change clothes, we realized...oops, Sam wasn't home! Joe hurried over to pick him up from his friend's house, and outside we went...the first one was in order of age....the little girls were fooling around, so Ben was telling them that soon he was going to be shipping out for the Army, and he wants some pictures, so BEHAVE.....
































and one of me....









and Evelyn











4 comments:

Mom said...

Love the photos! Especially the ones of them standing. It is amazine to see the differences in the heights. And I love that Jonathon looks as if he SO LOVES his big brothers. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Kate said...

You have a beautiful family! They are truly your shining jewels, as you could not find any more lovely or more valuable at Tiffany's!

God bless you all!

16 blessings'mom said...

The older kids didn't like how they turned out, so after we had some apple pie and ice cream with caramel sauce, we took some more..I just don't feel like putting them up now...

cheryl said...

What a very nice idea!!! They look great to me!! I like the ones in order.. amazing!!!! Reminds me..