summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

a couple of pictures

happy me after my workout...a major victory, even though it was a relatively wimpy workout. I REALLY wanted the nap!!!
Paul brought me home some flowers the other night for no particular reason. I think he loves me.
My lunch...raw spinach and some lettuce with a few raw green peppers and cucumber slices, chicken breast browned in olive oil with diced green peppers and red onions, topped with blueberry craisins and mixed nuts.
Jonny The School Skipper and Miss Camille
Miss Camille
Suzanne and Camille

Having Jonathan here today has been such a blessing! He and Camille took a trip to Jamaica, played Nerf, went to a restaurant and had chicken and pears and nuts, and Skittles when they "went to the movies", aka watched t.v. They went out back and tried out the swings, played on scooters in the driveway, and looked up the Strong National Museum of Play on the computer. Camille won't know what to do with herself tomorrow!

I am having a yogurt and some coffee, and have no idea what is for dinner tonight.

6 comments:

ccc said...

You look so pretty and happy--what a great pic of yourself.

Tereza said...

Very sweet of Paul!!! And cute kiddos:)

Archer's Mum said...

your salad looks lovely!!! your posts always make me hungry, lol :)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

what a great hubby :-)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

forgot to tell you.....there are two things that clean hard water off. One is a product called barkeepers friend.....that stuff is amazing. You get it in a shaker can like you get comet in....make a little paste with some water and let it sit for a few minutes....then rub off.....that stuff rocks! I used it on the copper bottom pots and it rocks.

KarpusMom6 said...

I just came across your blog, and I literally laughed out loud as I read some of the posts! This one in particular. The last line:: about having no idea whats for dinner. Thats us most days, we don't have quite as many children as you, but we do have 5 [which most consider a lot] Thanks for the excellent read.