summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 19, 2012

new nook

Paul came home from work on Friday night with a surprise for me...a new nook. I havent taken out my laptop all weekend. I dont know what was more exciting, actually getting this thing or how happy Paul was about surprising me. Aaron thinks it is hilarious how technogically impaired his mother is. We are leaving soon for our hotel get away, my five little girls ages 15, 13, 12, 11, and almost 10. And Abigail. Paul is taking three sad younger kids to McDonalds playland....Camille told him she wants a parfait, `because it's healthy!" This is hard to type on....

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Hope you have tons and tons of fun with your girls!!