summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 17, 2012

pictures

Charlotte Claire and I....
Camille playing Margaret's new ukelele.
Camille likes this old velvet Christmas dress...she says the word, "velvet" makes her think of princesses.

I made my meal plan. Wrote a chore list for next week. Shopped at Save-A-Lot, Wegman's, and Walmart today. Came home and put together some dinner (pot of beef stew), went in and worked out (yay me), and here I finally sit. I cleaned under all the furniture in the living room today, did some laundry, mopped the kitchen floor, phew. Now it is time to get dinner on the table because all the big kids are going to the youth meeting...

11 comments:

Tereza said...

All I can say is WOW.....the weightloss REALLY shows!!! You look beautiful!And now I'm off to peel potatoes:)

Allison said...

looking good Della! :)

Mom said...

WOW! You look amazing!!! So proud of you. I have been chugging along doing WW for weeks now--only losing about 1lb a week. But you inspire me to get exercising too. Awesome job! :-)

Anonymous said...

You look totally awesome!!!!
Well well done on your huge weight loss effort!!!

Mrs Marcos said...

You look great!! :)

Mike and Katie said...

Looking good, Mama!

ccc said...

you look great in that skirt! You can tell that you have lost weight!

Joni said...

Wow! You look fantastic! I sometimes hesitate to comment on weight-loss, because the same beautiful person is inside the body whether there is extra weight or not. Know what I mean? But when someone has worked HARD to losing weight, it's encouraging when people compliment, right? From pictures, you look younger, too! Keep up the good work!

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

you look awesome! You should be so proud.

Darla said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You have lost an amazing amount of weight! I'm sure it can get so tiring to keep going but look at yourself and how your hard work is clearly paying off. Great job!

Grace said...

You do look amazing!