summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

a post, of course!

 

Hello, ello, ello, o, o, o....yes, it's echo--y in this mall!  So sad!  All the stores closing, and getting spooky and haunted!  Sears was down at the end behind me, I used to love going to Sears...

Old Navy is still open, Bath and Body works, and Claires, and Dick's Sporting Goods.

Sonja and I went today, didn't get much, but I wanted a print dress, a loose and flowy and floral dress, from Old Navy, the kind that cover a multitude of sins, ha.  No such luck, but I did get some things for some grandkids, and Sonja found a few things.

We went to Price Chopper after, because:  cherries!  They're back, it's cherry season!  They were $2.49 a pound, and, well, they aren't that sweet, but still pretty good.

My car is done!  I did have to pay $400 of the $500 deductible, but it's done, and it's beautiful, you cannot even tell it was smashed.  Tomorrow, the rental Jeep goes back.  

Tonight's activity club:  playing in boxes with doors and windows cut out, and painting them.


We also played on the play ground, and colored with chalk...
Anne learned to jump off this step by herself, she was thrilled!
The girls were delighted by a little golf cart ride!  Both of the little boys were absent tonight, Wulf is busy moving, they are moving into a house this week.
I stole this pic of him:
And sweet Achilles, double cousins with Wulf, because two of my girls are married to two brothers...

Too bad they live hundreds and hundreds of miles apart!

It has been a day!  I don't know where it slipped away to, but I am super thankful for it, it was beautiful.  Dinner was taco salad, but a hot dog and Mac&cheese for Lydia, and some strawberries and cherries.  She LOVES cherries, she said a few times.  I drove her home from activity club, she sang me songs and we had to play I spy with my little eye...  She is such a live wire, a chatterbox.  




2 comments:

Linda said...

What an awesome day! Have a beautiful Wednesday, smiles.

Terri D said...

Our mall looks pretty much the same. Sears and Penney's are gone. I think Dillard's is still there. I never go up there, haven't in years. We have Lakeside Village just a mile from home and that is where I go shopping. Belks is the big store, Kohls, Chicos, Talbot, lots of other little shops. Love the pictures of the kiddos! Happy hump day!