summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 21, 2021

omg....

 

Is anyone surprised?  
Here is Miss Tonya...ha.  Sonja K.
And, some ice cream for a church barbecue!

It's hot here in central NY state, 90 degrees.  The pool isn't quite ready.  Paul patched a few holes, one of the sides is rather bent, but still okay, crossing fingers that it won't just up and collapse.  We're almost ready to turn the filter on, and get going with cleaning that water up to be swimmable.  I.cannot.wait.

Dinner last night was lazy...it was so hot, I did not feel like cooking...so turkey breast on croissants for the kids, Paul and Jon had some grilled steak which we had defrosted the other night, and I had turkey breast on some salad.  

Tonight, I'll be grilling some chicken breast that's marinating in lime juice, salt and pepper, and olive oil.  It was marked 50% off at Aldi.  We'll have it on salad, or in tortillas if they want.  

Sonja and I are picking the girls up from school to save them from the hot bus ride, and taking them to get ice cream.  Why?  Well, one of them asked for it the other day, I suggested to wait until Friday.  They're good girls, they deserve to go get some ice cream after a full week of school, right?


2 comments:

Joybells said...

Yes!! Definitely ice cream after a week of working hard at school. I hope that pool comes together quickly for you!

Joy from Salem

Terri D said...

Ice cream! Yes!! xo