summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

out and about and out and about....

 

But we NEEDED it.  

Yesterday, I puttered around here, washed out a bathtub, wiped down the side of the house where Jonathan used the grill in the winter a tad bit too close (most of the black came off), swept and mopped and made meatballs...they turned out so good!  No recipe, just basically add carbs to a bowl (this time it was old fashioned oats, a whole sleeve of square crackers all crumbled up, half a container of panko bread crumbs, lots of dehydrated onion flakes, onion powder, garlic, and lots of salt, four eggs...I used all five pounds of ground beef, made about 70 good sized meatballs. 

I waited until the girls got home from school to go to the store, as they wanted to go with me.  Three stores, then home, then I drove them to dance practice.  Right now my little Wulf and Tennyson are here, Margaret has important work and is working from here today, so bye for now!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Meatballs!
Sound so good!
Have a lovely day!

Terri D said...

70 meatballs! Wow!! I feel like I've accomplished something when I use 2 pounds of ground beef! But yum!! I enjoyed your post! xo

Anonymous said...

I cannot wing it with recipes like that! My daughter is getting really good at it though. Sorry about your car. Glad no one was hurt.
Valerie