summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

BEFORE and AFTER:

 

So Jonathan and Paul took the cover off the pool...I was very anxious to see what the water was like in there...we haven't covered the pool in years, and I am so glad we did last year!




It wasn't bad in there AT ALL!!!!  Paul got right in and scooped those leaves out, we put some precious and rare chlorine tablets in the floater, and the hose is going to fill 'er up.

Tonight, we grilled some chicken breast that was marinating in lime juice and seasonings...served with peppers and onions, and lots of other yummy things...fajitas.  Mmmm.


The kids are all here in the living room, and I am distracted....so bye for now!


No comments: