summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

another busy day....

One thing I have noticed: the little kids like their pictures taken...here is Kathryn Grace having some fun with a sparkly scarf...Kathryn is 10, and she is such a good girl. She likes to help, and is very capable....she is the second of the 5 little girls I had in five years....Margaret is 11, Kathryn 10, Evelyn 8, Suzanne 7, and Sonja is 6....sometimes it's like a bag of cats, but they also like to play and have fun....
Evelyn Joy is 8, and boy is she spunky. No shyness here. The freckles are perfect on her. She is in second grade, and she already knows just about everything.....she thinks she can sing, and she really belts it out...
Here is another picture of Charlotte Claire. She always has that smile on her face....except when she doesn't get what she wants....she knows the concept of colors, but not the right name for the right one.....so I go to put a bib on her, and she yells, "No, blue!"....so I try the blue one, and still "NO, blue!!"...so I try the pink one, and she's happy.....

I drove Mariel into town this afternoon to train to work at the local diner serving at the ice cream window......her cousin works there, and trained her....I went to pick her up an hour later, and she was happy...she thinks she'll like working there....it is only 4 miles away, so it will be okay to drive her.....Camille is up, so I have to go..


1 comment:

cheryl said...

Mariel at the ice cream window? Am I dreaming?? Sounds like some girls I know will have to take some walks.. I love the pictures of your children!!