summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, June 29, 2008

fun at my brother's house

Evelyn Joy came home from the party, and decided to be a princess.....because my nephew's wife came with some costume jewelry, and each of the girls got to bring something home...so, they had to dress up.... Here is Suzanne...
And Miss Sonja with her yellow beads...



Evelyn took this one of herself...



At my brother's house, the kids played four-square in the driveway, which was sort of in Jon's way....so he just drove his motorcycle where he wanted to..



Here is my sweet little great niece Grace....she is beautiful.



Mariel.....








Here is my nephew Mark's little girl, Sophie, playing with Charlotte Claire...








They were so cute together...






Here are Abigail and Molly with Camille...









Charlotte Claire sitting on the picnic blanket....



I didn't even get a picture of my niece, the high school graduate! Oops....she is a lovely girl....my brother and his wife have 10 kids: 4 boys, 3 girls, 2 boys, and 1 girl....Hannah, the graduate, is the 3rd girl of the 3 girls in a row...a very nice girl, and extremely funny. She had a good party, the rain held off until the end....I also didn't take pictures of my siblings....oh well....for the most part, people don't like their pictures taken, unless they are little, then they love it....the kids had fun there - just running around and being together....










5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your girls are beautiful!
How many kids were at the party?

Mandy said...

I love the pics of your kids. They are so beautiful. I love that you take so many and share them. You sound like such a loving and caring mother. I have only been reading your blogs for a few days and wanted you to know.

debi9kids said...

What a fun day! The pictures are just wonderful! Your girls are all so beautiful!!!!

Martha said...

The pictures and stories remind me of old family reunions where there were so many children running around and I didn't know half of them even though we were related. My dad has 46 first cousins. Grandma was one of eleven and Grandpa one of six.

Anonymous said...

man i wish i had a huge family!!

i LOVE the pram doll stroller. Catherine would have DIED for that stroller when she was younger.

:) Heather