summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, June 9, 2008

warm and muggy monday

Here is the new stroller I got today....it folds up small, but seems quite comfy...Camille was not happy to try it out..but Jon was enjoying pushing her around....doesn't she look like a dolly in there? It's hard to tell that Charlotte Claire is even in here...she likes strollers, just like her mom.
Here is Abigail in the Fiddle Faddle explosion, in the big van on our trip....


My niece Becky and my daughter Abigail.....

Here is Camille in her carseat, making the most of the long trip....








I am thankful for the pool....and that Camille took a morning nap, so I could swim with Charlotte Claire, Jonathan, school skipping Margaret, and Abigail....the water is so warm already....

5 comments:

Martha said...

Glad to hear you are home and safe. Tomorrow should be a much more comfortable day. Now if I could just get rid of this poison ivy...

16 blessings'mom said...

Oh poision ivy....a few of my kids have had some terrible reactions to that stuff...swollen eyes, doctors and prednisone...I hope yours is not too terribly bad, especially in this heat!

Martha said...

I'm already taking antihistamines for allergies so I think that helps some, but I have the blisters on my face, neck, and behind one ear. Quite itchy.

Brandi said...

love the sleeping baby pic!

Anonymous said...

man i need to borrow some of your strollers!!

I still can't decide on a double or good single stroller. I can only get one and just can't decide!!!