summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, June 7, 2008

day at the ocean

Here are some girls at the beach, they are my nieces, and I shall not name them, because they are so beautiful....there are 22 girls camping on the ocean... my sister and I had to go visit them from our hotel because we left some things behind in the mini-van, so we went to the local Walmart, got diapers (of course I forgot extra diapers on this trip), a watermelon for the girls, and lots and lots of drinks....we didn't want to intrude on their time, but we did want some time on the beach...so we bought 2 chairs, and some new sunglasses, and sat for over an hour before we saw them... Camille thought the cool breeze from the ocean, and the sound of the waves were a perfect combination for a nap....

Here she is this morning, bright-eyed and bushy tailed after sleeping all night...what a good girl...

We're having a good time, but I dread the trip home tomorrow...it is so long and traffic-y (is that a word?)....and it is going to be hot..and Em's car has over 100k miles and is doing a shaky idling thing....and the transmission is not too smooth....so we are hoping and praying that it holds up for the long trip home.....

No comments: