summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

nice time outside

I really wanted to sit and put my feet up after dinner tonight, but the kids had other plans....the older ones had things to do, and were gone, and these guys wanted out! So, outside we went....here is Evelyn on her bike, and Sonja pushing Camille around in the stroller.....Camille loved being outside.... Does this look safe? I hate trampolines. Too dangerous. I'll never buy one....wait, did I say that?
General Thunder looks like he has an evil look on his face, but he is the sweetest, cuddly, wimpy big baby kitty ever...his fur is like velvet, and he just loves us...

He was in the road, bad kitty...I went and got him....



Evelyn wanted a picture of herself on her bike....



So, it was a beautiful evening. It stays light out so late that it's hard to get them in and ready for bed...I cannot wait for summer.....they still have a few weeks of school....not that I make them go everyday....Kathryn skipped today. Samuel says he has absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, so I'm letting him skip. I need to take another grocery shopping trip....and I'm buying Mariel a bicycle for graduation. So, we will take the truck shopping....hey, maybe I'll see some yard sales....I usually see the really good ones when I have the van, and I am in a hurry, late for an appointment....
Well, I've things to do....



No comments: