summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, June 5, 2008

school skippers again

Joe and Aaron skipped today, but it's okay, they had dr. appt.s today and dentist appt.s later...Samuel skipped because he wanted to get in on the trip to the city to pick up his glasses at Wal-mart....Margaret skipped because she said nothing was going on in school....Mariel is a senior and skipped because most of her classes are over...Kathryn skipped because she felt sick, and is now outside playing with the hose with Charlotte Claire and Jon....

I just realized I can bring my computer with me this weekend...and my camera...It is so warm today, high eighties I think....tomorrow, 90's....and so humid....I am doing as much laundry and general cleaning as possible to leave the house more managable for Mr. Paul....but I find it a bit hard to work too much when it is so hot, I end up here in my chair again....

My dear husband is such a good guy to watch all these kids this weekend....I had a dream about him the other night, that I was 15 years old, and I met him, and he was just so adorable, and I started hugging and kissing him....and he didn't know me, or what I thought I was doing...so I told him that I could see the future, and that he and I were going to get married and have 18 kids.....he looked understandably bewildered..(.I am wondering where the 18 came from, I can't see us having two more...though I would welcome them..) anyway, I met him when I was 16 1/2, and he is every bit as attractive now as he was then....if not more.....and I am really feeling bad about leaving him for the weekend, as we have such fun together....oh well, ....

No comments: