summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, June 1, 2008

what? another stroller? are you crazy?

Yeah, I bought another one...a little travel Aprica A-Mode, a Japanese model...folds up small, which will be nice for this upcoming weekend, because I think I will be driving the 15 passenger van 4oo miles one way for a girls youth trip, which will of course include Camille the incredible nursing baby....and we won't have much room, so I need it...ha.

For those of you who have been in contact with my kids in the last week, beware: Suzanne and Sam are now throwing up....I just had to put Suzanne's bedding in the wash, and I am just not paid enough....yuck...poor thing, though...I have been feeling a bit yucky too, so I hope if I get it I get it soon so I'm better for the weekend...let's see, 2 kids down, 14 to go....Paul is still feeling lousy...what fun! Now is one of the times I envy the Duggar family's 4 washing machines....but at the same time, I am glad we have hot running water and one washer....what did people do on the prairie? Well, I should sleep while can....

No comments: