summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, June 1, 2008

breakfast pizza for dinner?

Here is Miss Charlotte Claire, getting into Sonja Kathleen's special little purse, trying on some blue lipgloss. She likes wearing this stylish swim vest. Hey, that's mine!!!
I don't like her touching my stuff.....(oh, my recent memory of you doing the same thing....)


Jonny, also known as Captain Underpants, has a sliver in his foot....




Here is Samuel James playing with my camera....there were a bunch of shots of him on it....





Yeah, the girls are making dinner, breakfast pizza. Molly just rescued Charlotte Claire from her kitty-litter throwing party....the gate at the top of the stairs is still out of comission from bringing the old 'fridge through....so Miss Charlotte takes her opportunities when she can....
Well, now she has escaped outside in only her diaper, so I have to run....

1 comment:

Martha said...

"her kitty-litter throwing party...." Too funny!