summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

some pictures, again

Here is my son Joseph, 17, they hate it when I do this to them....snap their picture, that is...I don't even know if they realize where I put it... Aaron, 15, is so cute, isn't he? He and Joe are only 18 months apart, and they were such buddies growing up...they still get along with each other quite well..they are funny....they LOVE the cats...

Here is Miss Camille, so delighted that Charlotte Claire is sitting on the tray of her roundy-round seat (also known as an excersaucer)...

Charlotte Claire is a monster, way way too much energy for a little lady....



Kathryn reads Jonathan and Charlotte a bedtime story....Miss Charlotte Claire can only sit still for so long...


I had a whole slew of pictures of Camille, she is just so animated...but they are loading so slowly and for some reason, I have some things to do around here...
I feel guilty today because:
1. I am leaving for the weekend.
2. I am staying in a hotel.
3. I am taking only Camille out of the little kids....
4. I am taking the 15 passenger van with me, leaving Paul stranded with 10 kids (not including Ben) and a six passenger truck....
5. The parade we take the kids to every year is Friday night, and I don't know how Paul can swing it....
6. All the older kids are going with me, so Paul won't have much help, I mean...Aaron and Joe?
7. I don't know who is watching the kids on Friday yet....how can you ask someone to watch your kids when the throw-up bug is in the house?
Wow, only seven things, not too bad....the girls I am driving are going camping at a park on the ocean, 22 of them...they don't have enough drivers, that's why my sister and I are going...we're dropping them off....don't worry, they'll have the big van and a mini-van to drive around in...we'll take the car...and go to a hotel....we're staying at a place with an indoor pool, if the weather is bad at the ocean...the girls can come visit us and swim....
I have to make sure I have the refridgerator stocked with the essentials, I would feel really guilty if they ran out of milk while I was gone...
Sam is home today, his class had a field trip that he didn't want to go on....so he is taking Charlotte Claire outside for me....she is a cute little handful. She doesn't like to be contained, but I can't let her have the run of the house, because she just gets into stuff...she got into Sonja's chapstick this morning, used it like lotion....and that stuff just doesn't come off easily....she has figured out how to use the stair way gate, which is no fair...I need another one of me just to watch her, not to mention take care of the other kids....the other night I was grilling chicken on the deck, and she was out there with me, playing on her new little picnic table....Abigail was in the driveway cleaning out the van....so Charlotte goes down the steps, la-la-la-la-....I go on cooking....then I hear Paul yelling Charlotte's name from the backyard, and I look: she's out at the edge of the yard by the road...yikes! He ran out and grabbed her and walked her back to me...you have to watch her, he says....like I don't know this already, but obviously I wasn't watching her closely enough, so I am humble, and say, yes I guess I do......
Well, you guessed it: laundry laundry laundry.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are FAST at that age I tell you. I am assuming she is same age as connor, no wait maybe a little younger, didn't she just have her 2nd bday? He will be 3 in oct. But yea i mean i will think im watching him and it takes him two seconds to be on top of the entertainment center or something like that lol.

Enjoy the weekend, Paul is a great dad and will handle the kids greatly :)