summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, June 27, 2008

Camille Anaya, my sweetie

I was thinking how lucky I am to be so simple....I just love babies...all babies...never met one I didn't want to steal.....and keep....or at least borrow....but my own babies? I cannot put into works how precious they are...Miss Camille is my little darling....she smells delicious, she has kissable chubby cheeks, and she just got her first tooth....she drools, and spits up, and puts her hands together and shakes her arms up and down....she loves seeing the cats, she goes crazy for Charlotte Claire.....she still loves nursing, although in shorter intervals, taking breaks to turn her head to check and see what she's missing....she eats Cheerios now, and eats baby oatmeal...and applejuice in a bottle....my big boys love her...they will just come take her from me, and carry her around....(I've said this before, but I love seeing the teenage boys with their baby sister, and/or little siblings....they are just so not tough)....she likes watching Jonny jump...she will hug me and snuggle and put her thumb in her mouth and wiggle her little feet in enjoyment....then she'll pull back and look up at me, always with that big goofy grin....I just love her to pieces...sometimes the kids ask me if we are having any more, and I say, no, probably not. Why? Because it would be just too wonderful and miraculous to even imagine....it would be amazing and I can't even hope for more...I have been so very blessed....And the funny thing is, some people say, "Better you than me!" Little do they know that I am so excited and awed with each pregnancy, and love each baby even more than the last one....and treasure every second.....If God were to send me another one, I would welcome it wholeheartedly, with complete thankfulness and gladness.....

My little monsters are jumping off the couch, and Sonja, 6, is giving piggy-back rides to Jon, 4, and Miss Charlotte Claire, 2....she takes them from the chair on one side of the room to the couch on the other, and lets them off...Charlotte Claire thinks this is quite fun....but Mommy has had enough.....let them fool around long enough, and someone WILL get hurt....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. I love all my babies too. I think its wonderful you have so many children. I love big families and so wish I could have more. I love babies and would keep having them if I could financially.

:) love love love reading your blog.

Martha said...

You are blessed more abundantly than most people could ever imagine!

I also love seeing my boys love on babies. They think nothing of bouncing a baby on their laps or getting down on the floor to play with a two year old. I think it maybe one of the greatest blessings of having a large family. (Is mine large? It just doesn't seem large anymore...) And now we are adding grandchildren and I intend to enjoy them immensely!

Unknown said...

I love your blog and I understand how you feel about babies. I feel that way too! I look forward to having a large family someday! We are currently pregnant with number 4 and people think we are nuts!