summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, March 27, 2009

lazy day....

Well, the pulled pork didn't work - I decided to cool it, refridgerate it, and work on it tomorrow. So we had sandwiches, orange slices, grapes, and doritos, picnic style in the livingroom. As soon as they finished, I vacummed up the crumbs. It was a break, for sure. As long as Camille is contained in her highchair, they are okay. When she is ready to get down, we have to clean up fast.

Jonathan, Sonja, Charlotte Claire, and Suzanne....


4 comments:

Renata said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxed dinner. Love the pictures - hasn't Camille grown up!

Renata said...

Sorry I meant Charlotte Claire!!

cheryl said...

I think it's Camille in the picture.. weren't we just talking about being a little flaky?

Grace said...

Surely that is Camille in the picture, not Charlotte Claire.