summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, March 20, 2009

preparing for the flooring....

and it ain't pretty. In fact, it is pretty awful so far....today I moved all the furniture, picked up hair clips and ponytail holders, pens, pennies, Barbie shoes, and crayons. I vacuumed up the popcorn and dust. I went through all the bags of fabric in the corner, previously my sewing table, before the keyboard took over. I cleaned up and sorted and got things ready to move out when the kids get home to help me carry stuff. Oh, the bus is here right now. I need to catch them before they get involved in other things...

3 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

On the bright side, if you're anything like us, we found a lot of "lost" items when we cleaned out to prepare for our new flooring and remodel.

Brandi said...

I had the same thought as the previous commentor! All the things you find. And then you realize you already tossed the other part because the missing piece had been missing so long! LOL

16 blessings'mom said...

Yes, I did find alot of interesting things, but the tv remote is not one of them, nor the movie, "The Frozen River", which we rented a few weeks ago, and it went into a black hole....if I don't find it soon, it will be $33.....but I did find lots of picture albums, which I did stop and look through...and hair ponies....they seem to be everywhere. Now the hair accessory drawer is overflowing.....