summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy easter everyone.....

This is my sister's baby grandson, Will, and her son-in-law....Jon loves both of them...
This is Camille.....we take alot of pictures of her.

Oops, she got a phone call....


Charlotte Claire...she got a whole can of orange Crush with her dinner, and she spilled in on the nice white tablecloths a few times....sorry, girls! But she did think it was like a million bucks!


This is my sister's grand-daughter, Grace....she is such a sweetie-pie.




Camille again, this time with Aaron...




Camille again, with Suzanne....








Camille again.....
We had a nice lunch together for Easter. Ham, tossed salad, mixed veges, salt-potatoes, rolls....then we had dessert and sat around and talked together. That is the best part, the fellowship. The message we heard today was pretty wonderful too. I cannot reiterate it to do it justice, but I will say that I am encouraged, very extremely encouraged that the accuser of our brethren has been cast down. It is ugly and stupid to have judgemental and critical thoughts of others. May God's pure light shine right into the depths of my heart.....
The kids got their baskets, now they are outside. It is very chilly, but they do not seem to care. The older kids went over to my niece and her husband's house, Abigail, Mirielle, Aaron, and Sam. Well, that was short, they are in already. I don't know what we are doing for dinner, after such a fantastic lunch, it seems like it should be a cereal night. Or maybe just because mommy stayed up way to late last night, and wants to take it easy......







1 comment:

KrustyLynn said...

your kids are so good-looking! The girls are so pretty and the boys are so handsome! If only I were blessed with good looks as a kid/teen instead of being mistaked for a boy! ;-D