summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

so bunny can sweep!

Charlotte Claire opened her BabyBinks....the little 99cent hollow chocolate bunny, the same as when I was little except probably the price, and they took off the cute little blue or pink goldtrimmmed bow (that I used to save to use for my dolls' hair)....anyway, she was carrying it around with a few bites out of it, and I told her to wrap it in a napkin or a paper towel....I was thinking mess....but she has it lovingly wrapped, and she says, "So my bunny can sweep!" If you guessed she thinks her bunny is a baby and now it can sleep, you are right!

Did anyone else notice how chinzy the chocolate bunnies are getting? I remember even the little ones having real bows on them...now, none of them have bows. They don't even have those yummy little candy eyes anymore. And there are hardly any to choose from. Come on companies, make more different bunnies!!! Here I am with all these kids trying to get different things for the different kids, and they are like cookie cutters bunnies. I really should get some molds made and start my own chocolate bunny business.....

I think this Easter season is going to be challenging in terms of playing keep-the-baskets-away-from-Camille. She already stole one of Mirielle's chocolate peanutbutter bunnies....she drools it out, and makes a huge mess. The only place that child should have candy is the HIGH CHAIR. Charlotte Claire is 100times neater than her. Besides, she is way too little to eat most of it. Why did I fill her a basket then? Don't ask.

Well, time for me to go see what's for dinner...the kids are starting to ask....

No comments: