summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, April 17, 2009

nice day with daddy

First of all, this is the latest addition to my pram family. It is a Bebe-car AT Stylo, from Portugal. I am thinking of ordering a basinette from the company....the frame is in excellent condition, and it is a joy to push. I don't exactly need it, but I have a friend who is expecting a first baby...maybe she will want it.
Daddy took the day off from work. We went to the park. Camille and Charlotte Claire have so much energy.



Suzanne, Evelyn, Kathryn in front of Evelyn, Jonathan, Daddy, Sonja K behind Daddy, Camille, and Charlotte Claire....


on the bridge...





Evelyn and Suzanne, and the rest of them....we had the seven youngest with us today.






I thought this was too cute. Camille was so tired out when we got home, she went straight to bed.













We stopped at Grampa's (Paul's dad) house today, too. Gramma is still in Florida. She likes to stay a bit longer....here is Suzanne, Evelyn, Jon, Kathryn holding Camille, Sonja K., and Charlotte Claire in front...



















They have had a glorious week of sunny warm weather for their spring break. They look like it is summer with their sunkissed cheeks.







Sonja K. playing dollhouse. I did get down on the floor and help set up. I love dollhouse stuff.











Mirielle enjoying "Jane Austen"....(do not tell her this picture is up here!!!) She is an official nerd.













Charlotte Claire with her dollhouse stuff.













Uh-oh, Camille-Kong!!!

I cannot believe how fast this day has gone by. How can it be time to rummage for dinner already? No, I do not know what we are having. I have this 23 pound turkey in the fridge, thawed and ready to cook. But I did not stay home and cook it today, so that is out.
The little girls are taking naps now, the bigger ones are doing all kinds of things, like reading a book (Evelyn), jumping on the trampoline, doing their laundry (there is a youth conference at our church this weekend and Abigail, Mirielle, Joseph, Aaron, Mali, Samuel, and Margaret will be going over for the weekend) Mali is coming home from Canada today, but I don't know if I will see her until Sunday. Paul and Jospeh are listening to/watching DreamTheatre on the computer.
I do miss the dog. It will probably take a while to get used to the idea that he's gone. Like the sandwhich in the yard....it really surprised me to see it. There has not been a sandwich in the yard for over 14 years. And the bedding that I hung out to dry on the deck....a sheet fell to the deck, and I went to grab it before Champ made it into a comfy nap place. The kids are already talking puppy, and I am not ready for that. I clearly remember how much work that is. They have MOMMED me, and promised how they WOULD take care of it.....do they think I will possibly fall for that again? No, not yet.....














3 comments:

Martha said...

Thank you for the seven pictures. That would be how we used to look when we took our gang out to the park.

cheryl said...

Martha.. Me, too, but it would be with all girls. It didn't seem like a lot, did it? What was everyone talking about? Fun!
What a beautiful day! Della, did you take the pram to the park, too??

Martha said...

No, Cheryl, it never seemed like a lot. It was really so much fun and I miss those days.