summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

evening fun with my sister's grandson

Since our toilet overflowed last night, of course when we had company, we need to fix the pipes. We have all been sharing one bathroom today, and while I have been bound and determined to be thankful that at least we have one to use, it will be nice to get the pipes fixed so we can expand back to three bathrooms. So, Thomas is here, working on the pipes with Paul. Thomas is baby Will's daddy. He is married to my sister Cheryl's daughter, Susan. So Will is Cheryl's grandson....and he is a sweetie. He is here with us while Thomas is working.Samuel is playing a tune for him....

Charlotte Claire loves him...(she picked out her own clothes today)
Will with Evelyn.



Camille looks SO big tonight. She looks like an overgrown monkey next to Will.




Jonathan loves Will so so so much. They have been fighting over him. They played the Gummy Bear song for him, which he liked, then they played, "In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle" song on purpose because he doesn't like it. I told them NOT to make him cry. Right now they are playing Hannah Montana and he is dancing with them all. 6 girls and Will. They are probably overwhelming him, but he seems pretty happy. Camille is dancing and or some reason, two year olds like to spin around until they are dizzy, and she just fell on the Christmas presents....it is loud and crazy in here, but they are watching him very carefully (so don't worry, Cheryl!) We had to put Rosie outside because she likes him too much. He is not afraid of her. But she just wants to lick his face and sniff him. So out she went. Poor girl.
Anyway, thank you for the comments about the messy/clean house issue!! It is nice to know I am not the only one. I find that I really enjoy the comments, too. So thanks!
I did make cut out cookies today, with Charlotte Claire. I give her the scraps and she ends up with a considerably large pile of dough to play with. I got them all baked and then this afternoon she and Jonathan helped me frost them all. After they tasted and sampled, I have one container that I want to save for Christmas. ha. It will be the Christmas miracle if they last that long. And yes, I know it is the 22nd.
We had chicken and gravy over mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, and biscuits for dinner. Will just had some potatoes. Uh oh, he is fussing. I think he is tired. Kathryn is carrying him around. Boy, we need another baby here. The way they love him and fight over him is incredible.
I cannot concentrate anymore....lots going on.....




1 comment:

cheryl said...

Hahaha.. I was reading your blog and I burned.. how can anyone BURN candy melts?????? I did.. anyway, I'm glad (and jealous) that you guys had fun with Will tonight.. it's so good for him, isn't it?? I'm sure he was extremely entertained.. and entertaining, too. You could use a new baby.. aren't you only going to be 45 next summer???