summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, December 28, 2009

ooh, snowy monday!

Camille Anaya, yesterday. Rosie-the-bad-dog, yesterday.

Camille, Jonathan, and Charlotte Claire, yesterday.


And this is from the deck, today.


Snowy playhouse.
So out into the snowy day we go. It is still coming down. We need milk and bread and butter and margarine and bananas and lots of other stuff. We had so much food the other day we could barely fit it in the refridgerator. But, I guess we ate it.
So Mirielle is waiting for me, and I had really better get moving, since I teased her last night that I didn't want to wait for her to sleep 'til noon. She is all dressed and ready and I am sitting here with my coffee.





No comments: