summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

wednesday night after court....

Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer are good to read to kids. Camille likes to find the spider and the mouse on every page. These guys like to hang out in my chair with me when I sit down.
Miss Camille

Jonathan can read this story.....Jonathan has some handsome ears, eh?

Joseph, Jon, and Mali making some pizza for dinner.



The blankets that Charlotte Claire and Camille brought out to play in today.


Evelyn took Camille out to play yesterday...of course Rosie was right there to play too.



And, tomorrow, I get to take Benjamin to Motor Vehicles to get his license back. He got the ticket reduced, and got a minimal fine. It still adds up because of the lovely court surcharge, but the judge was nice enough to give him a while. I think we may stop by at the Navy Recruiter's office after the DMV. Ooh, my soul....
And now it is bed time.....




No comments: