summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wow, we survived the photo session!

Here is one of me and our eleven daughters. Abigail 23, Mali 15 holding Camille 2, me, Emily 24, Margaret 12, and Mirielle in the purple in the front right. The front row from the left is Evelyn 10, Suzanne 8, Sonja 7, and Kathryn 11, with Charlotte Claire, 3, in the front. Here is Paul with our five sons....Benjamin 21, Paul holding Jonathan 5, Samuel 14, Joseph 18, and Aaron 17.

Here is one of all of us...Back row of boys: Benjamin, Samuel, Joseph, Aaron
Mali, Emily, Mirielle, Margaret, and Abigail
Evelyn, Sonja, Me holding Camille, Jonathan, Paul holding Charlotte Claire, then Suzanne with Kathryn behind her.....



It helps that the photographer was Claire, my niece, and her sister Janet was the helper. (Two of my sister Cheryl's seven girls) We did not get a perfect shot, with so many people. the chances of everyone looking at the camera at the same time gets slim. Add in some teenage boys who have no patience for the whole thing, and a few little kids who look behind them every time someone makes a smart comment, and you get picture after picture that is perfect except for one of them. But the ones we got are fine, I am just glad to finally get a picture done. Thank you Claire and Janet!!

9 comments:

Mrs Marcos said...

Awww the pictures turned out super cute! Nice work, photographers!

Book Lover said...

Wow!! I am soo impressed that you got 16 kids together at the same time for a picture. You are truly amazing. That's just too awesome. You and Paul do not look like the parents of 16 kids. They must be good ones!!

Blessings
Kim Chrisman

BTW, when you said 11 daughters, i about had a panic attack. My 3 older kids, 2 of them girls, were married in 23 months. I can't imagine having all those girls to plan weddings for. Knowing you though, you'll make it fun!

Piper Paradise said...

You have such a gorgeous family. I can't believe how young you and Paul look!!!! Thanks for sharing your family with me, an avid reader. Merry Christmas!!

cheryl said...

Hey, that turned out quite well!! It looks like you and Paul have been on vacation or something.. can you believe I haven't seen you since you've gotten back? In person? It's too bad we're 4 miles apart. Oh, wait, we're 10 years apart. Anyway, the pictures are really really nice, as always, and I'm sure we'll get a paper copy?

Catherine Anne said...

You are amazing with a beautiful family!

Tereza said...

WOW you really do have a house full of teenagers!!!!!!! Beautiful pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures! :)
Your children are gorgeous! This kind of picture makes me think :"oh they are all and each so special and unique, how can I even think of picking a number of kids to stop at..." and I don't even have one in my arms...

FLmom7 said...

What great pictures! Your family is beautiful.

Cassandra said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of you with your 11 daughters !!
You have such a gorgeous family Della, you are very blessed, (but you already know that)
I have the 5 sons, i wonder if one day i'll have 11 daughters LOL
Cassandra xx