summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 21, 2010

birthday fun....

I woke up this morning and decided we should celebrate the birthdays today. I took Sonja and Camille and went to BigLots and the dollar store for some gifts and ballons....then home to make the cake and some cupcakes. I was tempted to go to BJ's and buy a cake for $9.99, and I should have. But it was fun to do....Suzanne .....
Suze and Kathryn

The cupcakes had butterflies and flowers...the cake was French vanilla, and these were chocolate.














Rosie with a ponytail.




Charlotte Claire







Looking at these pictures, it is hard to remember that it is cold and snowy out. Camille's top is a 12month size that she pulled out of a bag of clothes I had packed away in the closet.




Today the girls' cousin Grace came over, and their friend Hannah. There were a few of those fights that happen when extra girls come over. Jonathan was sufficiently wired with excitement, and Charlotte Claire was looking for attention. We did the party backwards, which means we had cake and ice cream first, then dinner. They shrieked with agreement when I suggested it.
I am tired enough tonight, tired enough to fall asleep while watching Jane Austen's "Persuasion" with Mirielle....









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!
how neat!!!
have a great day!