summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 28, 2010

charlotte claire

playing dollhouse.....
I love when they are in their own little worlds....she can keep occupied playing dollhouse for hours. Right now, she is the only little one still up and I just put batteries in a toy laptop computer. She gets it all to herself, without anyone trying to get a turn. She is growing up on me. She is extremely independent, and very articulate. She always talks about the kids in her class, and on her bus, even though she doesn't go to school for another two years. Her imagination is in full force. I am glad she has a sister only 18 months younger than her even though Camille seems so much more babyish. They will be good friends. I am thinking that if I were to have another baby, the baby would be three years or so younger than Camille....so I would have to have another one after that so he/she wouldn't be lonely. So twins would be good. Hey, I can dream. Besides, I saw the coolest Bebecar double stroller.....

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You pray for my miracle and I'll pray for yours. I would take twins too!

Anonymous said...

:) I wish you twins too!!! :)
and who knows maybe you'll have grandkids before you can blink!!!
I got from single-single-single to married and pregnant within 2 years!! It went SO fast!

Martha said...

She is a pretty little girl.

I remember the days of laying on the floor playing dollhouse with my sisters who were 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 years younger than me. I miss those days. I would still sit on the floor and play "people" if it wasn't so hard to get back up again afterward.

If you ever head west on 104 and happen to drive through Williamson, we should meet up for lunch. :)

16 blessings'mom said...

Oh Bonnie, I feel almost ashamed how baby-greedy I am. I WILL pray for you for your miracle(s)!! Martha, I laughed my head off about not being able to get back up from the floor. I got down there this morning, on the bare wood floor to help the girls set up....and it was SO hard to get back up. And yes, one of these days I will head up there for lunch...