summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the world according to charlotte claire...

She says Camille has the flu, but it came out of Charlotte Claire's mouth and went into Camille's tummy. But Camille only has half of it, Charlotte Claire has the big half. Charlotte Claire seems fine to me, but she just heard me say that Daddy is bringing home ginger ale. She is smart. She knows that sick people get ginger ale. So she has the big half of the flu now. The big half. Why, may I ask, is she playing happily and Camille is just lying her in my arms?

Well...this too is the day that the Lord has made, and we will be glad and rejoice in it.

1 comment:

Virginia Revoir said...

Kids are so funny! I love the cute things little kids say.