summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ha, I went out and about...

My dear daughter Abigail stopped by after a job interview (yay), and asked me if I needed to go anywhere. Well, I am my mother's daughter, because I promptly forgot all the work I should have stayed home and done, and got the two little girls ready. (I did put in a quick load of darks) We went to the DollarTree, where I got some soft pretzels, some crunchy pretzels, some coloring books for the girls, and some soccer socks. We then went to Wegmans for milk. $93 for milk. Ha. I got bread and carrots and eggs and juice and veggies and a few muffins, and a large coffee. We then picked up Benjamin, ha, I stood my ground on that one, huh?

So here we are home in the quiet afternoon. (Joseph did the dishwasher, cleaned the counters, and swept the livingroom and kitchen floors while we were gone, YAY) The girls are in their naps, not sleeping, but in their naps probably changing their clothes and getting into things. (I have had a lot of kids, but these two are something else.)(not that I don't love them to pieces, that is probably the problem, I spoil them both).

Well, the bus is here with Aaron, Mali, Sam, Margaret, and Kathryn ...

No comments: