summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

happy 9th birthday, Suzanne Eleanor

Suzanne with the birthday bear her teacher gave her today. I thought that was so sweet.
Midst the playing and singing and talking......Charlotte Claire takes her daily conk. She was tucked into her bed, but came back out and claimed the couch.

Camille Anaya woke up happy today....

Sonja put new gumballs in her gumball machine, but some fell on the floor....guess who got them?



Jonathan Robert




Sonja with her magical gumball machine....
I made up a pot of chicken soup with carrots, potatoes, and mixed veggies....it is simmering, the table is set, Camille is coloring, Jonathan is playing wii....lots of things are going on...and my break is over.....





3 comments:

junglemama said...

Yes, Happy Birthday!

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

What a LOVELY family! I wish I could add to my own, but my husband feels we have enough...
Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com

Cassandra said...

Happy birthday Suzanne!!!