summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 26, 2010

snow day part two!

I got up out of my nice warm bed to check to see if school was closed, and YAY! I sneaked back by the little green bed, got dressed, and came back out to take Rosie out. Once people are up, she has to go out, and fast. So.....I open the door, and SNOW!!! This is the driveway, obviously, I couldn't make it to the edge near the road, there is so much snow from the plow.... It was over the top of the giant size eleven boots, so I didn't want to venture any farther.







Rosie couldn't wait to go down the deck steps, but I was nervous....especially because when she is all excited, she pulls me....which is pretty much all the time. I have developed a go-down-the-steps method that works though: I hold right on to her collar, and make her stay on the same step as me. Then at the end, I let go and brace myself....


Yesterday Camille did not take a nap. I wasn't surprised since she slept in late....but what I WAS surprised about was that she came out wearing my new stockings....




Well, Kathryn is telling me her dream....











No comments: