summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

trying to get ahead, ha

These two girls thought that if I was trying to shine things up a bit today, they would try to balance that out......they put all these cans on the table to "count", according to Charlotte Claire....then the macaroni and cheese looked good, so they crunched on some. Charlotte Claire said that Camille is a "dummy". I told her that was not nice. She said, "Well, she cannot count, so she HAS to be a dummy."....I then asked Charlotte Claire how many cans there are and she said, "five." Okay.
And there was the bookshelf. They emptied it. At least they read the books for a while...



And they used the bookshelf for bunkbeds, and played house. They seemed to think it was perfectly normal that their floor was blanketed with books in their house.



Well, Jonathan has a story to read me, Suzanne is finishing up her book report, and just handed me her folder, I have a few report cards to look at......


4 comments:

Martha said...

Looks like they are "living in a pile of book" just like Em and Bella do sometimes.

So, just how many cans did you count?

16 blessings'mom said...

Martha, I did not count the cans, but I think there are five. They stayed on the table until dinner time, and I had Kathryn and Evelyn stack them back on the floor. We don't have enough space in the cupboards for them all. The can in the front with no label and the coloring on the top - it is a mystery can...the label has been gone for a while, and tonight Charlotte Claire brought me a can opener, a bowl, and the mystery can....but I didn't open it. Tune in tomorrow....

Tereza said...

So sweet and so much like my two little destroyers who come along behind me and undo everything but oh how i love them and from what i read you feel the same way!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow dear sister!!!
Did you ever get the chance to check out my xanga site I emailed you? The password was in there too:)

Karen said...

My son's favorite number is "5". Everything is "5". He's 2-1/2 and randomly counts sometimes but always ends with "5". And if there are 2 of something that is definitely "5".