summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 12, 2010

we went bye-bye!

Charlotte Claire and Camille were REALLY excited to go bye-bye today. Abigail stopped over and had errands to do anyway, so she was fine with going with us... We went to Target, where I got the girls some new bed sets for 75% off, some boots for next year, and some new rugs for near the door. Then to PriceChopper, the bank, and Abigail had to run into Lowe's. Then we stopped at another grocery store, where I ran in and bought, ugh, donuts. They have the BEST donuts. Then Charlotte Claire had to go pee, so I stopped at, of all places, DunkinDonuts. Abigail brought her in to go, and brought me out a large coffee. Needless to say, we had a nice ride home. Just to justify myself a little, it WAS lunch. So, we got home with the groceries, and waiting for me was: flowers and some chocolate from Paul. It was fun and exciting. The kids thought it was pretty sweet, too.



Mirielle was home early today, so she so nicely prepared dinner: stuffed shells, and she is making the salad now. The kids all have an activity club party tonight, except for the little girls. Camille is napping, and Charlotte Claire is hopping around here like a bunny. I still have things to do, after all, Paul so nicely sent me flowers, the least I can do is make it nice when he walks in tonight. Uh-oh, I didn't get anything for him. I'll just be extra nice to him.
The elementary kids are all excited and hyped up from their Valentine's parties at school today. Plus, next week is vacation, so that alone is enough to make them bounce off the walls. And with the party tonight, wow. AND the three little girls have new bed sets, so life is good.


3 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

They are so cute!

FLmom7 said...

Look how cute the girls look in their little pink outfits! Adorable! I am envious of your Target deals, I always look and look in our Target here and rarely find any good deals (even 50% off is rare). And that was sweet of your husband to get you flowers and candy:)

Bonnie said...

What little sweeties and what a great day! I so miss Target! Happy Valentine's Day!