summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Suzanne and Kathryn.... Kathryn and Evelyn....

Kathryn

Camille was hungry today. She asked Mirielle, "Can we have food and water?" Mirielle thought it was so funny, she made them grilled cheese sandwiches and of course, water. When the kids are little, they get hungry more often and usually don't eat as much at a time.
Camille is napping, Rosie is napping, college basketball is on tv.....I have dinner all ready to go into the oven (two roasts, all seasoned in a pan with foil, potatoes all peeled ready to boil (I was going to bake them in the skins, but they didn't look too good, I had to peel them), and a huge pan of baby carrots in olive oil ready to roast). The boys should be home before we leave today, so I can put the stuff in the oven and leave for church. (they have had their share of meetings this weekend, and are probably exhausted from late nights....)


No comments: