summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, February 18, 2010

finally....

I finally changed the picture! It only took three months. If I knew it was that easy, I would have done it sooner....oh well.

Camille is in bed now, no nap so she was tired out. Lots of kids are still up, but they are having popcorn and daddy is reading stories while we watch the Olympics. He is yawning. It is alot to work all day and come home and eat dinner with 16 or 18 people, then take care of all the things that daddies do, like clogged drains and backed up toilets and broken remote control cars.

Uh-oh, there is fighting in the girls' room....

11 comments:

Robin said...

I love your new picture!! What a gorgeous family!!!

Tereza said...

Wow just look at that houseful of teens!!!! You're my hero:) because you have managed to stay SANE:):):)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I live in Australia and found your blog through some that I read here, I have been reading your blog for a while and am realy blessed by the way you share your family life. It was lovely to read today and see a picture of you all together.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture!!! :)
Your kids are getting so big and adult!

Erin Merryn said...

When is the family reality show starting. You got the perfect family for it! :)

AUTISMOMMA said...

Yaaaayyyy!!! Love the new photo!!! And I can tell you still had your color from the trip to Jamaica.

true blessings said...

Great picture ***beautiful family***you are quite blessed***

16 blessings'mom said...

Robin, thank you. Tereza, who says I'm sane? ha. Hi Nicole, it is nice to meet you. Thanks Tiphaine (did I spell that right?) Erin, if we did a reality show it would be a comedy. And yes, I still had tan, now I am pale, like the Northerner I am....

Standinginhislight said...

Love the new picture! You look fantastic! You look about my age..do you ever look at the "baby" and wonder if that will be the last one? just curious, cuz I know I do! Such blessings, but they grow up so fast!
~Sheri

Deb said...

What a terrific picture of all of you!

mommeeof10 said...

Blogger is so much easier to put photos in your blog. Live journal, you have to create a photo gallery, then upload the pictures, then decide whether you will share them or not and if so, with whom.