summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 29, 2008

chilly cozy day

If you haven't taken 3 sick kids to the dr. lately, you are missing out on some fun. Jon is stuffy and has a cough, but is amicable enough, and Charlotte Claire isn't too bad either, just a cough and runny nose....and sort of a short fuse, you know what I mean.....but Camille, the normally wonderful and smiley baby was a mess today....she just cried and cried....she had to go in for a check-up...she had a temp. of 99.9, but I don't think those ear thermometers are so accurate.....but her ears were clear, and her chest sounded good, so dr. did a throat culture. Then, did we go home like smart people? No, we needed some milk, so we went to a very nice grocery store called Wegmans. Very nice store. They make the most excellent muffins - cranberry with toasted walnuts on top...the muffin is not too sweet and the cranberries are actually tart....very good.....I like to splurge on one sometimes. And, at the checkouts, they have those space-ship roasted whole chickens, for $4.99.....and they are yummy, and smell so good....and we were hungry....so I got one. So, we got our milk, and $77 later, were on our way.

We got home and had a healthy lunch of broccoli, the roasted chicken, and some apple slices...then, naps for Charlotte Claire and Camillle...Jon is rolling around on the floor, in another world, playing with his cars....the first trip kids are home now, finishing up the chicken......and I need to get moving.....since we left early today, I didn't get anything done yet today.....we are having meatballs and ravioli tonight, so I need to make them....

1 comment:

Renata said...

Oh I hope all feel better soon!