summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the day is winding down

4 year olds like to micro-manage the younger ones.....Jon, just LEAVE her alone!!! He's helping me get a picture of Camille, lifting her chin....
Oh, some powder....



Whee, Jon helped her get some on her head...



Random picture of Kitten Force....she is the hunting kitty.....and so sweet....this kitty purrs, and loves to be pet....

Why do kids like boxed macaroni and cheese? I make four boxes and have to ration it.
This weekend we have nothing planned....Emily, Mariel, Aaron, Molly, and Samuel might go up to the Adirondacks....Aaron can't climb a mountain yet, so they might rent canoes....and give him a ride. They don't want to go without him, they are nice....
Paul has to go to a meeting on Friday night, but other than that, we have no plans.....sounds good to me....it has been pretty busy lately. On the Brunstad.org page, there is a list of proverbs from other countries, and one is, "Tommorrow is the busiest day"......
Coupons are nice. They let us try things that are new, as opposed to trying things that are old and marked down. Mariel is opening a Ghiardelli milk chocolate with peanut butter bar, we had a coupon....I hope the little girls don't come out here for anything....




5 comments:

Pam's Pride said...

4 boxes for your crew??? My kiddos fix 3 boxes just for the 5 of them. No wonder you have to ration it out!

Martha said...

When our oldest was about three years old, my husband stopped to get gasoline and picked up a candy bar while he was inside the store. He thought he was being sly until a little voice in the backseat said, "I smell chocolate."

Renata said...

Mmmmm that chocolate sounds Yummy!
A quiet weekend always is nice.
I've never had macaroni & cheese from a box- something about it I just can't bring myself to try it - but Dave likes it.

16 blessings'mom said...

Hey, four boxes as a side dish! We had sub-sandwiches, too....and Paul and I, and a few of the older ones won't touch it! Well, I do have a taste of it, I always liked it when I was little....they thing is, I make this delicious homemade macaroni and cheese, and they like it, but are always disapointed that it isn't "boxed".....

mommeeof10 said...

The boxed stuuf has lots of suagr, salt and artificial flavoring. It's addictive. My kids love that junk. I rarely eat it...